Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's

Happy New Year's everyone! I for one am just happy to see a new year roll around. It's a time for new resolutions and new starts. I need both so here's what I came up with.

1. I want a happy and HEALTHY year for me and all of my heart buddies. Take care of yourselves!
2. I hope this blog reaches someone that can be helped by it. If just one person is diagnosed early or is able to have questions answered then it's done it's job.
3. This new year is going to mean the end of my cardiac rehab and I'm NOT coming back! I'm going to stick to my diet and rock heart disease from here on out!
4. And last but not least, a silly one. I'm never ever ever dying my hair black again. It looks awful. What was I thinking?!? This is one I'm guaranteed to keep!

So there you go! I wish all of you luck with your resolutions. Lets start this decade out on a good foot! Here's to a happy, healthy, and good hair filled year!

No comments:

Post a Comment