Friday, January 1, 2010

No way!

http://http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/pages/Fairhope-AL/Heartsick-and-Headstrong-A-blog-about-surviving-a-heart-attack-at-30/229009161308?ref=mf I can't EVEN believe it! This is just cracking me up but I'm a "professional" blogger now! Isn't that a trip? What a way to start the new year! I put ads on my blog and I made a whole $3.00! That's right folks, three bucks! Cool huh?

You know what's better then the $3.00? All of you! I'm getting more and more clicks every day! This post is my little happy dance from my couch. I did it, I did it, oh yeah, yeah, yeah! It looks like I'm well on my way to doing my part in fighting heart disease and informing people about it. And if you guys click on the links? I just may get paid to do it! Got any ideas on what I should save up my blog money for?

Oh! I also built a new fanpage on facebook so you can follow me there if you want! Drop by, become a fan, and if you're a fellow heart patient, share your story there! I LOVE hearing from all of you so the fanpage makes it easier for me to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment