Thursday, January 7, 2010

The turtle scores another lap!


I'm the turtle. Cute huh? It's the turtle that wins the race and even though recovering has been a slow process it's at least steady. Progress, progress, every day! Look what I did yesterday!

That's right, boat ride!!! That's me rockin' some aviators and some hiking boots. Corey has been very patient but I'm getting better and we DO live on a boat. Time to take it out! We even got up and put the engines to work! I think the "redneck" term is "Gittin' IT!!!" It was a baby boat ride, just a cruise around our part of the bay, but a sunset on the water was needed. My first time back on the water!

I was all bundled up and yes, I hid inside when I got too cold. Just like a turtle I poked my head back out just in time to tie up the lines. It's MY job after all, even if the Heart Nazi is in help mode.

Now I'm going to warm up with my hot chocolate (Decaf, nonfat. Don't judge.) so we'll talk more later! Keep warm everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment