Friday, January 1, 2010

Oh how the mighty have fallen!


Welcome to 2010! I hope everyone had fun last night! How did I spend my New Year's? I dropped Corey off at a bar our friend was playing at and went home to "rest." I creeped back out at 11:00 pm and spent my last hour sipping Diet Coke, listening to great music, and hanging out with good friends. At midnight I kissed my husband and hugged my buddies. I was home in bed by 12:15. Don't you just love my dark grainy picture of my party hat? That's me pouting because Corey made me wear it.

I can't help but think that when I was ringing in 2000 I was drunk as a skunk and running all over downtown Mobile barhopping. It was a wild and crazy new year but I have to say this year was better! I have so much to be thankful for now. By next year I plan to hear the band play all night and maybe have a beer. It's all about balance!

No comments:

Post a Comment