Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Moving!!!


I've got the most awesome problem! There's too many emails! I built a fan page on facebook so that I could post my blog updates there. Really, all I wanted was to update my friends and family all at once and avoid being on the phone all day when I had heart news. What did I get for my efforts? I'm on the computer all day. There's over 200 of you just on the fan page! Add in random facebook emails from non followers and drop ins just from this blog and I've got a mess!

Yay!!! I love a mess and this is just too cool for school! I never, never expected this but I love it! Thanks so much guys. Really. I'm more touched then you'll ever know. As a thank you here's a picture of me as a peanut. It's one of my favorites. I was in Disney World and was about as hysterically happy as I've ever been. I'm having so much fuuunnnn!!! Who would have thought about 20 years later I'd be having a blast worthy of the Disney picture? Not I!

But what to do now?!? My fan page is seriously eating into my facebook goofing around time and clogging up my inbox. I almost missed a message from my mother in law. I then FORGOT about said message so I've got to jump on that first thing in the morning. This mess has reached a point where some sweeping up is needed. If I want to keep blogging (And I do!) I need to get organized.

So here we go! Click here for my new friend page!http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?ref=profile&id=100000944810918
My blog is officially it's own deal. We now have an inbox and comment wall all our own! Cool! I promise to answer every email you send and now I can do that at a faster pace. It also makes sure that I never have to hunt for the link my sister sends of youtube videos of my niece and nephew. Now break out the bubble wrap and MOVE with me fan friends! The fan page will be gone by the end of the month but I promise nothing will be broken in the process. We can never have enough facebook friends right?

Don't worry though! I'm still a baby blip on the blogosphere. I haven't gotten a puffy head... just a puffy inbox. The only thing I take seriously is the subject matter. The rest is just pretty darn hilarious! Thanks again guys. This is too much fun! I'd blog anyway but you make it worth it. Really. I'll try my best to make you proud. Now get off this thing and go be my friend of facebook! I do a happy dance for every new buddy! Go go go!!!

1 comment: