Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Disaster!!!

My Heart Nazi's attitude meter is set on grumpy. It's been a long week and we're tired. We're not mad at each other or anything, just restless and grumpified. Fall fever has led to a case of the sulks. Super Gillian to the rescue! Rather than deal with stoic, sullen Corey I head out to find a "happy." See, Corey's got himself a man grill and Publix has a meat sale. The two were meant for each other don't you think? Well I did. I came home with two of the biggest tbones I could find. I had visions for Corey happily making man noises over his fire and enjoying a nice dinner.

To bad I had to ruin it. See this bottle? It's death with a cute little cap. Hottest. Stuff. Ever. Those beautiful steaks were ruined I tell you, RUINED! It was like eating beautifully cooked, medium rare, fire. Misery on a plate. Look at the name though! It's PERFECT! As in Hip-hip ARRGGHHH! Hip-hip ARRGGHH! Pirates are funny.As I don't eat mammals poor Corey was left to sweat it out on his own. I had a grilled cheese on wheat.

Okay guys I've committed some kind of chick sin right? Is this some kind of epic level of girl dumb? I destroyed a cow's butt. What's the penance for that? Buy more cow butt? Ideas? Anybody? By the way, if I didn't feel so bad this would be rife with fun one liners! The Pirate's booty made bad bootie! Yeeeah. Anyway. I feel too guilty. Have at it, my expense. I deserve it!

4 comments:

  1. Ha! This post made me laugh! I love the label on the hot sauce...too bad the food got ruined! But if you ask me, grilled cheese on wheat sounds WAY tastier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The grilled cheese was fabulous but this isn't hot sauce! It's marinade! Can you believe it?!? I soaked those suckers overnight to. Yikes! I can't believe he ate it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gaaaah. i mean, after law school in louisiana, the top layer of my taste buds has been eroded away by crystal hot sauce and tony chachere's. but i can totally feel your man's pain.

    but then again, "hot" is such a relative term, isn't it? i can see how this would happen. (and i second anna on the grilled cheese. i REALLY want one now...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was great!
    -Bo

    ReplyDelete