Tuesday, February 16, 2010

A bloggie blurb...

Just a baby post for you guys. What can I say, slow week! Other then figuring out that I can put my new short hair into the cutest ponytails ever, well, I got nothin' for ya. Seriously, they look like itty bitty horns. For an at home do it's just happy. It's enough to make you want to say something silly like Rawr! Yeah, yeah. I'm a dork. What else right?

Not much! The new pill may be working. I'm hitting perky but ever heard of placebo effect? Me and my new pigtails aren't celebrating yet. Let's give it a bit more before I party.

The new heart monitor comes in the mail tomorrow. Jeez. Crappiest package ever. Once it's here I call a number and the tech support guy will tell me how they want me to hook that thing up. Then it's 21 days of someone recording my every heartbeat before I take it off. Joy. I'm allowed a stink face on this one. It's a little creepy isn't it? On a good note, it's the laaaaast test. No more hospitals, needles, and wires. No surgery scares. I'll be done and focusing on STAYING better not being sick. Cool huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment