Friday, May 21, 2010

Blah.

Whoever made my marina smell like french toast this morning is mean. I hope you stub your toe today you toast stinker. I'm holding you responsible for my english toast and Whoppers breakfast. Now I'm green, and pitiful, and I still want french toast. Yuck.

Hey guys? Did you know Whoppers were really low in fat? Check it out!

Serving size 18 Whoppers
Calories 190
Total Fat 7g
Sodium 115mg

WHO eats 18 Whoppers?!? I had 8. And a muffin. Ugh. Gross. I'm blaming the french toast fumigator for eating that much sugar before 7am. This is not cool. I'm laying down, praying I don't hurk up candy I shouldn't have eaten, and taking a nap. Redo. Gimme. Mulligan. I'm finishing up my caulk project today so I'm crashing for a bit then getting to it. Just one more reason to not like you french toast stinker. Now it'll be hot and I'll be burned. Okay? The Whoppers are YOUR fault. And the sunburn. Surely it's not mine right? Right? Catch you guys later. I'm crashing!

No comments:

Post a Comment